4 Jul 2018 version 2.0.2
- Fixed issue where second call is shown as same direction as first
- Fixed issue with salesforce contact details sometimes not showing (Mac issue - but can happen on PC as well)
- Load Salesforce Adapter API from login.Salesforce.com previously was using "eu15.salesforce.com"
27 Mar 2018 version 2.0.1
- "+" Add contact/ entity fails from Lightning
- MAC when Dialing from the webpage you would get no call events in Salesforce Adapter
- MAC dialed number needs to be stripped (had spaces and brackets)
- MAC after popping a found contact the Adapter does not display the Contact name
18 Jan 2018 version 2.0.0 (beta)
- Support added for Salesforce Lightning mode
- Outlook integration conflicts with the adapter. Require client newer than 3.0.12
- Ignores Call information provided from other CRM addins configured in the client
- Improvements to the update of the associated name in the adapter
- Improvements to how the license errors are shown.
- On-line setup guide now includes notes on how to configure the Adapter in Lightning mode.
19 Oct 2016 version 1.0.1
- Internal Calls will no longer be associated with the open Salesforce entity. Previously the active Salesforce entity was automatically associated with the call.
- Introduced a setting to allow customizing the number of digits that qualify a number as an internal number. The default length is 5 digits. This is configured through the Salesforce Apex Class - see Salesforce Adaptor Add-in Guide for details.
18 May 2016 version 1.0.0
- Removed the "contact" section in softphone
- Added information button to link to current version release notes
- Changed Caller and Called displayed informaiton so that it only shows Salesforce Contact information, previously this showed other CRM integrations configured in the Client
25 Jan 2016 version 0.9.2
- Added the ability to specify which entity type is created when plus (+) button is clicked. This is configured through Call Center Softphone Layout\CTI 2.0 or Higher Settings\No matching records:
- Fix for US-based phone number searching
- Updated Apex Class to improve Call History Subject (optional)
- Current version number to show on the softphone
- Numbers greater than 5 digits are treated as valid Phone numbers (i.e. 6 and above). This resolves issues of internal numbers being searched and finding partial matches for contacts. This was prevalent during call transfers and internal calls.
- Call history is able to save to an entity when it has just been created.
For further assistance, please raise a support request quoting "Salesforce CTI Adapter upgrade".