19/10/16 version 1.0.1
- Internal Calls will no longer be associated with the open Salesforce entity. Previously the active Salesforce entity was automatically associated with the call.
- Introduced a setting to allow customizing the number of digits that qualify a number as an internal number. The default length is 5 digits. This is configured through the Salesforce Apex Class - see Salesforce Adaptor Add-in Guide for details.
18/05/16 version 1.0.0
- Removed the "contact" section in softphone
- Added information button to link to current version release notes
- Changed Caller and Called displayed informaiton so that it only shows Salesforce Contact information, previously this showed other CRM integrations configured in the Client
25/01/16 version 0.9.2
- Added the ability to specify which entity type is created when plus (+) button is clicked. This is configured through Call Center Softphone Layout\CTI 2.0 or Higher Settings\No matching records:
- Fix for US-based phone number searching
- Updated Apex Class to improve Call History Subject (optional)
- Current version number to show on the softphone
- Numbers greater than 5 digits are treated as valid Phone numbers (i.e. 6 and above). This resolves issues of internal numbers being searched and finding partial matches for contacts. This was prevalent during call transfers and internal calls.
- Call history is able to save to an entity when it has just been created.
For further assistance, please raise a support request quoting "Salesforce CTI Adapter upgrade".